기타정보

광업 관련 법령을 각 부서별로 정리해 놓았습니다.

The Complete List Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Dos And Don'ts

페이지 정보

작성자 Christian 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-04-29 15:57

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It is very small and is attached to the vehicle loom which makes it nearly impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send you an immediate message alert on your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available ford focus ghost installer can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It logs the GPS location and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and ghost alarm installation near me works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and is connected to a mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any phone capable of receiving texts. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection as well as an address to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.